Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yellow and orange Swap Haul


I recieved my summer luvin swap package last week. I got some very kewl stuff. I've been trying to get a pic up but I cant get it off easy share etc etc so I'm gonna try to link you to cheryl to see all my goodies. Just scroll down and you'll see it. okay it keeps saying the address is wrong- whatever that means- so her url is cheryl-comfort.blogspot.com/ I'll try to link again later.

Any way give her site a look over, she loves vintage and does amazing things when she is bored. Thank you Cheryl for being my swap partner. I loved gettin all that summer colored fun.

5 comments:

B said...

HaHa, I saw all your stuff from Cheryl long before you got it! Or did you peek at her site when she posted it all? I'm envious of that "pail" she sent you - I think it would look just fine in my house. So hand it over, sista! Seriously, you got great stuff and had a great swap partner in Cheryl. Makes me wish I'd joined in on the fun!
:D Brenda

Melissa said...

How fun! I've always wanted to do a themed swap... I'm on the good mail girls and have had a blast with that... is there a site you go to to link up with a swap??

Jean Knee said...

try swapbot

Millie said...

Can I be ignorant and ask what the big white pointy thing in the middle is?

Jean Knee said...

it is a victorian pail. You gather seashells by the seashore put them in the pail and when you are ready to go, swish it in the water and presto cleano- ready to go.