Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chicks Mixed Up?

................................. Max??
Police continue the search for Max, a three week old Bantam chick. The chick was reported missing last Thursday by his uncle Mr. Cocka-Doodle-Doo. The youth left a note stating he was running away. The police have no leads in the case but continue to question neighbors and friends for leads.
In an incredible twist early this morning another of Mr. Cocka-Doodle-Doo's nephews has confessed that he is in fact Max. A quick head count revealed that one chick was indeed missing and he is believed to be Spewey. Mr. Cocka-Doodle-Doo revealed to investigators that he can not tell the boys apart and usually says, "hey you, the yellow one" when he speaks with his nephews. Poultry Protective Services have the chicks in custody until Spewey is located.

23 comments:

Bee said...

NOT SPEWEY!!!! HE WAS MY FAVE!

Bee said...

I knew Max was shifty!

Jean Knee said...

It's all very suspicious to me, something's not adding up

Bee said...

I was not expecting this twist!

Hey, is Max the lead chick to inherit the cock's fortune? Maybe it is Spewey passing himself off as Max!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

How was your chicken dinner tonight, jean knee? The youngest are always the most tender and juicy.

I'll be waiting for your new recipe Spewey ala King.

Stacey said...

Reading this post,the only thing going through my mind was "DUN! DUN!"

You know,the sound from Law and Order?

I sense some fowl play.

Yeah that's right,I said it!

Jean Knee said...

I am not a spewey eater

DUN DUN

Tori :) said...

Run Spewey Run!!

Super Happy Girl said...

Umm.
So...


Yeah.

Super Happy Girl said...

Turns out *I* have some news.

News that will change the world.

I have proof and everything.

DUN DUN!

Super Happy Girl said...

By the way.

I am also 11th.

YAY!

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

You know, the other day we were in a tractor supply store and there was a bin of chicks for sale and I saw one and thought "Wow, that one looks a lot like Spewey but there's no way it could be, he's safe with his uncle."
Someone put him on the black market!

Brian o vretanos said...

If you didn't eat him, then who did?

Are you sure they're not still all there, and just moving around quickly so no one can count them?

Dan said...

I ate Spewey.

Melissa said...

This is starting to feel like a bad Disney movie...

Jean Knee said...

No one ate Spewey.

Dan you better check your hamster cage, Marie might be yanking yer chain. that weren't Spewey

Jean Knee said...

Max has been adopted into a new home


Spewey is confused

Dan said...

I just shit Spewey. You can still make out a little yellow, or is that corn?

Millie said...

I know I shouldn't be laughing my head off at that last one

but I am anyway.

Millie said...

Seriously, I had to run for the bathroom. Thanks, Dan.

Jean Knee said...

did you know corn consumption is a way to assess a child's constipation? My pediatrition said to feed a child corn and watch for it the next day--if no corn you need more fiber or an enema or something

Super Happy Girl said...

This post has degenerated into people talking about corn and enemas.

Focus people!! What's up with Spewey? What is PPS (Poultry Protective Services) doing about all this?

Dan said...

millie
glad I could help.