Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Winner

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest, all three of you. My random number generator chose the winner this morning. Kind of. Okay I put the names in a hat (not really a hat just my hand) and pulled out Brian's name! But then Brian has already received a huge wonderful prize from me so that really isn't fair. I pulled out another name, it's Bee! This one isn't fair either because Bee has gotten fabulous prizes from me plus I have actually touched her, in person, yes. Not a perv.

Third time is a charm I pulled out reforminggeek! Yea! Congratulations you finally won, (after three tries but who's counting right).

5 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Yippee! Yippee! I'm so glad I won even if you had to work hard to get my name to come out of the hat. ;-)

I will send you an email.

Super Happy Girl said...

wowcongratulatiosreforminggeekiamsohappyforyouandall.

No, I am not crying, go away.

Brian o vretanos said...

Randomness is usually not fair.

Congratulations to RG!

Are there really 19 other Jean Knees with gmail accounts?

ELASTICA said...

You can keep your prize, I already own a semi-okay 36 year old skeleton. It has a tremendous amount of white flabby skin stuck all over it so I'll just have to wait to decorate it properly.

Bee said...

Yay for RG! And also, I still haven't washed myself from when we touched. If that;s sounds dirty it's cuz it is.