Friday, October 16, 2009

Party Till the Crow Pecks Your Eyes Out



Yes once again it is almost Halloween, the most awesome day of the year. The birthday of Satan, or taxes, or my little ponies. I can never remember which.

And so to give you partay ideas, or bad dreams or something here is a party pack a customer ordered in apple green and hot pink. Drew predicted no one would by my friends because they are too creepy, but here a customer not only bought them but glammed them up with custom colors.

I would love to be at that party.

9 comments:

Brian o vretanos said...

Excellent, I'm sure the customer will be more than satisfied with their purchase.

I'm planning to avoid Halloween altogether this year. I don't think they celebrate it in Greece.

Jean Knee said...

did you notice the skeleton head spider?? how you like him??

Brian o vretanos said...

It's almost as scary as a non-skeleton head spider...

ReformingGeek said...

So the zombies got to the heads, huh?

I love Halloween!

Bee said...

I used to decorate for Halloween but now that I don't host the party I just scare myself when I look in the mirror. Only it's become such a routine, I only let out a small yelp now.

Jean Knee said...

Brian, it is waaaay scarier than a regular spider head spider

Jean Knee said...

RG

yes, I saw you in that pebble costume

hmmmmmm..............

Jean Knee said...

Bee, now is the only time of year when dust and cob webs are in.

think of the children

Anonymous said...

putsomepolkadotsonit.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.