Friday, February 3, 2012

I May Have Killed a Cat

circa 2009
   My etsy shop had been opened for a couple of years.  I sold some crown cards to CF666*.  Intrigued by the name, I searched CF666's profile and good gravy Nancy it was Courtney Love Cobain.  I'm in the big time now, the Courtney Love Cobain of international fame and misfortune has bought my cards.  So I felt FAMOUS for about a week, told my friend Bee about it, then forgot the whole thing until I see this on regretsy

 http://www.regretsy.com/2012/02/03/etsy-kills/

OMFG- My etsy stuff could have been part of the crap filled  hoard that killed that cat.  When Courtney Cobain bought my cards  her stats showed she had bought 1245 things from etsy. My cards are there somewhere.
To think it could have been my cards
 makes me feel famous all over again.




                                                                                                                 the cards

* name is abbreviated so a bunch of you fat, jealous, losers don't rush to her old etsy account and crash etsy.

5 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

But I am jealous and I wanted to crash her etsy :(
You no fun you cat killer!

Brian o vretanos said...

I'm sure it's the glitter. It gets everywhere, and can't be good for you. Or cats.

ReformingGeek said...

It's too bad your cards went to such a pathetic home.

That poor kitty. At first, it's just lots of toys to play with and then before you know it, the toys are truly alive and they kill you.

Sigh.

Bee said...

But on the other hand, who would want to lie with Courtney Love? Maybe it committed suicide.

Ellen said...

Oh my goodness! Hugs to you...xoxo